» Posts tagged 'law'
Application are invited for the Posts of Law Officers in Bank of Maharashtra.
Post Name : Law Officers – 26 Posts (more…)
Name Karnataka State Law University – Office Superintendent Jobs – July 2012
Details of Job Openings Recruitment For the post of Office Assisant in Karnataka State Law University.
Name & No of Office Superintendent – 4 (more…)
The S.T.C., a premier International Trading Company under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce is engaged in exports, imports and domestic trading operations in a wide variety of commodities operating in competition with national and global companies both among Private and Public Sector. STC invites applications from talented and professional individuals for the following positions (in the categories as mentioned against each position) for posting at Corporate Office / Offices of the company anywhere in India.
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing) (No. of Posts: 01 OBC) Pay Scale Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 (CTC Rs. 13.91 lakh p.a.)
- Manager (Marketing)(No of Posts: 02 UR,01 SC) Pay Scale Rs. 24,900-50,500 (CTC Rs. 10.3 lakh p.a.)
- Deputy General Manager (Law)(No of Posts: 01 UR) Pay Scale Rs. 32,900 – 58,000 (CTC Rs. 13.91 lakh p.a.) (more…)
Jobs Details :- Application are invited for the Posts of Assistant Professor cum Assistant Director in National Law School of India University.
1-Post Name : Assistant Professor cum Assistant Director
- Qualifications : Excellent academic record with a doctoral degree or equivalent published work in the relevant subject. (ii) Master’s Degree from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Law, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, History, Literature, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, Statistics and Women Studies or similar inter-disciplinary subject with strong expertise in Law. (iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for assistant professorship conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC. However, the candidates having the Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from NET. In case of candidates who have not yet cleared the NET but having good record of publications or the potential for scholarly research and publications, ability to write research proposals, raise funds, execute and co-ordinate research projects, specialization in quantitative & qualitative research methodology and experience of having worked in a reputed law school / university / socio-legal research / Advocacy centre / Organization, litigation law firm and engagement with policy making bodies and human rights non-government organizations / social movements, will be eligible with an undertaking that they would clear the NET within one year of their appointment.
- No. Of Post : 03 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month. (more…)
Older Posts »
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Applications are invited for the following posts on the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad on contract basis:
- Law Clerk Trainee : 51 posts, Fixed Honorarium : Rs. 10000/-, Age : 21-36 years,Qualification: Law Graduates or those who have appeared in final year/ semester examination and results are awaited
Application Fee :
Rs. 150/- to be paid through Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. (more…)