Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications for the post of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant
No. of position : 933
Details of the vacancy : 1. Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): 326 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 607 Posts
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates should have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant Post. Refer notification for post wise qualifying score details.
Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must have Proficiency in local language.
Age : Candidates age limit should be between 18 years and 28 years as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Last date to apply : Payment of Application Fees: 26-08-2013 to 10-09-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 26-08-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-09-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 25-09-2013
How to apply : Candidates should apply online through h Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com from 26-08-2013 to 10-09-2013. After applying online take print out of the application form and submit along with original CBS challan form and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. .Log on to www.barodagraminbank.com
2. Click on on the link “Recruitment” and open the Recruitment Notification.
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the website and Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
5. Printout of online Application form along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview
Application format can be downloaded from http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bupgbaug13/
http://www.barodagraminbank.com/joomla/images/advt.pdf for detailed information about job.
For more govt jobs click http://www.babunaukri.com