Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers
No. of position : 480
Details of the vacancy : Probationary Officers
Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Institution with minimum 60% Marks and for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks. Graduation results should be declared by the University/Institution on or before 01-09-2013.
Age : Candidates minimum age limit should be 20 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 28 years as on 01-09-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Last date to apply : Opening Date for Online Registration: 10-07-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 29-07-2013
Payment of Application Fee /Intimation Charge: 10-07-2013 to 29-07-2013
Date of Closure for Editing of Application: 29-07-2013
Last Date for Reprinting the Application: 13-08-2013
Download of Call Letters for Online Examination (tentative): After 19-08-2013
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 01-09-2013
Tentative Month of Interview: September / October 2013
How to apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iob.in from 10-07-2013 to 29-07-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to Bank’s website www.iob.in and click the “Careers” link.
2. Take a print out of blank Payment Receipt Challan available with the notification.
3. Pay the application fee/intimation charges as mentioned above and collect candidate’s copy of Payment Receipt Challan.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website www.iob.in and open the Careers Page and Click apply online link below the Recruitment of 480 Probationary Officers through tie up with academic institution.
5. Fill the online application with all the details and submit the application online.
6. Take a printout of the system generated online application form to be submitted at the time of the interview.
7. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Application format can be downloaded from http://www.iob.in/uploads/CEDocuments/FINAL%20COURSE%20DETAILS.pdf
Click here for detailed information about job.
For more govt jobs click http://www.babunaukri.com