Government jobs, Govt, govt jobs india, india, jobs, naukri, psu jobs india, Sarkari, Sarkari Naukri, Government Jobs India,state govt Jobs,central govt jobs, JUNE, 2012
Name United Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs. United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalized on July 19, 1969. Its predecessor the United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd. (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd. (1922) and Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932) (which were established in the years indicated in brackets after the names). The origin of the Bank thus goes as far back as to 1914. As against 174 branches, Rs. 147 crores of deposits and Rs. 112 crores of advances at the time of nationalisation in July, 1969, today the Bank is 100% CBS enabled with more than 1600 branches and offices and is having a Total business of more than Rs 1.5 lac crore. Presently the Bank is having a Three-tier organisational set-up consisting of the Head Office, 33 Regional Offices and the Branches.
Name & No of Openings :-
Agricultural Field Officers: 38 posts
Technical Officers: 06 posts
a. Technical Officers (Civil Engineer)
b. Technical Officers (Electrical Engineer)
Selection for the post of `Agriculture Field officer/Technical officer will be made on the basis of
performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in March 2012 and
the marks obtained in Group Discussion and/Interview.
GROUP DISCUSSION and / INTERVIEW: Depending upon the number of vacancies only
those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for subject wise Test
for CWE conducted by IBPS , rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for
Interview/ Group Discussion by the Bank in the ratio1:5.
The total marks for Group Discussion/ Interview will be 100. The minimum qualifying marks for
Group Discussion and /Interview would be 40 (35 for SC/ST/PWD/OBC).
Merit list of the candidates based on aggregate of TWSS obtained in CWE and in Personal
Interview/Group Discussion will be prepared in descending order under the respective SC/ST /
OBC / UR category.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can apply online through website www.unitedbankofindia.com and click on the’ Recruitment of Specialist officers’ 2012-13”.
2. Candidate should have personal email ID as specified in the CWE is kept active during the currency of this recruitment project.
3. In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank then the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan available in Bank’s website.
4. Make payment with the help of Challan or through any NEFT enabled branch.
5. Revisit the Bank’s website to start the Online Application process.
6. Fill all mandatory details in Application form along with fee payment details and submit the application.
7. Take print of application form, attach photograph and attest signature and retain it to be submitted if selected for interview along with other relevant documents.
Applying Details: Apply online through website only from 18/06/2012 to 17/07/2012. at
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration (including far-flung areas): 29-06-2012
Dates for Payment of Fee: 15-06-2012 to 29-06-2012
Search more Govt Jobs in India